Hello Rajni , Nice talking to you I feel you can motivate lot of people so please fill the MSSI Delhi Registration form as soon as possible.

Fear
But once it happened...there were  so many fears attached to it.  what kind of MS do i have....is it a relapse or new symtoms, the tests, the future, acceptance from the people around me..
But slowly and slowly each fear was tackled. 

So almost  after  years of no new symptoms, I was kinda getting used to the  feeling good factor ...taking care of my son and the ability of doing everything without pain or difficulty.


Then one day I stumbled upon my old  picture of 6 years ago.. it was the time when I was struggling alot with my health. Constant fatigue, pain and numbness....it was dull, it was full of fear and anxiety.

I didn't want to be like that again..that feeling of agony  all the time....which made me realised...that I have not been  taking care of myself like I did before my delivery ...I am not taking any MS medication...and then fear started cropping up...what if I get a relapse, there is some new activities on my brain....aaaahhhhhh.....so much discomfort so many FEARS.

I faced my fears by taking actions & shifting my focus, I started by  changing my diet  ' The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book' ( Tessa Buckley) guided me with it, which is  gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and lactose free. Apart from that I have been praying ( which I have never stopped)  meditating, exercising and also cooking, basically changing my lifestyle. Strengthening my mind and body. Loving my body and not taking anything for granted. Also, my 2 year old son teaches me to let go and enjoy the moment, when it's time to cry, Cry...when we have to laugh Laugh. 


Its been abit of a struggle to leave what you been eating all your life. And consciously living a healthy lifestyle, training my mind to live each day as it comes, trying not to judge self and others, love and give love, shine for self and for others. 

Which also  makes me want to really give a big big  shout out to my sister (in law).... Ruchi... Who has celiac disease & gastro paralysis.... She been going through all of it for more than 10yrs curbing her cravings wants and managing her pains and fear....I mean hats off to her.  It's not easy what you do... I think I understand that more now. 
How  has she been dexpresses ttttthatoing, fighting  her fear & anxiety?, through her mind which is a pool of creativity. She makes beautiful art which expresses her feelings. She says ' art is potent in the way it usually shifts perspectives' 

Artwork by Ruchi BhakooWhich also makes me want to really give a big big shout out to my sister (in law).... Ruchi... Who has celiac disease & gastro paralysis.... She been going through all of it for more than 10yrs curbing her mu wants and managing her pains and fear....I mean hats off to her. It's not easy what you do... I think I understand that more now. 


. If..how do we fight our fears on a daily basis about something that hasn't happened yet or will happen......how do we fight that feeling when we know some fears will come true??

How do you fight it?? 
How  has she been doing, fighting  her fear & anxiety?, through her mind which is a pool of creativity. She makes beautiful art which expresses her feelings. She says ' art is potent in the way it usually shifts perspectives' 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Me!!

Hope

The day I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.