The Golden Water


I have often seen my parents drink the Golden Milk (Turmeric infused milk) during winters. But I never used to pay much heed to it. The thought of drinking it would disgust me. When I was diagnosed with MS, after a few week of my mother’s research regarding what kind of diet I should be on, she kept on telling me how the turmeric is good for auto immune diseases as it has anti-inflammatory properties. She would insist on having the fresh one which is available in India during the winters.
Here I am after three years of my mother nagging; Golden Water (since I am off milk) is what I swear by for a fatigued morning. It refreshes by body and helps relieve the body pain and the burning sensation that I get on my left leg (the affected leg). It has also helped me with cold cough and flu like symptoms.

Preparation Method: Grate some fresh turmeric in a pan with water. Let it boil till the color of the water turns orange.  Add a teaspoon of Honey if you like. Try it and let me know how it has helped you.
Make the Sunshine….hope love support!


Comments

  1. I am also a MS fighter, I got myself treated by Dr. B.S. Singhal and he just said turmeric is one of the way to fight MS and it is effective. So I really think this is a great drink I shud try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new Me!!

Hope

The day I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.